Beitrag 3 von 13 Beiträgen.
Seite erstellt am 26.4.24 um 12:15 Uhr
zur Nachrichtenliste
der Beitrag:
Verfasser: Gipfelstürmer
Datum: Donnerstag, den 2. April 2009, um 18:05 Uhr
Betrifft: Kapier ich nicht

Hallo Fritz,

offenbar kannst Du René Kriwult (den ich nicht kenne) nicht leiden und wählst einen zynischen Umgangston mit ihm. Du beschreibst seinen "verzweifelten" Versuch, anhand der Bibel und anderer christlicher Literatur zu belegen, dass es mehrere Götter gibt. Ich kann nicht verstehen, warum er offenbar so untaugliche Quellen anführt, dass Du Dich bewegt fühlst, einen Vergleich mit der Kronen Zeitung, der Bunten oder der Micky Maus zu ziehen. Denn gute Passagen aus der Bibel zu finden, in denen offenbar von mehreren Göttern die Rede ist, ist meiner Meinung nach kinderleicht. Hier eine kleine Auswahl aus Passagen, die aus der King James Bible stammen:

Genesis 1:26
    And God said, let us make man in our image.

Genesis 3:22
    And the Lord God said, Behold, then man is become as one of us, to know good and evil.

Genesis 11:7
    Let us go down, and there confound their language.

Exodus 12:12
    And against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment.

Exodus 15:11
    Who is like unto thee, O LORD, among the gods?

Exodus 18:11
    Now I know that the LORD is greater than all gods.

Exodus 20:3, 5
    Thou shalt have no other gods before me. ... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them.

Exodus 22:20
    He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Exodus 22:28
    Thou shalt not revile the gods.

Exodus 23:13
    Make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.

Exodus 23:24
    Thou shalt not bow down to their gods, nor serve them, nor do after their works: but thou shalt utterly overthrow them, and quite break down their images.

Exodus 23:32
    Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.

Exodus 34:14
    For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God.

Numbers 33:4
    Upon their gods also theLORD executed judgments.

Deuteronomy 6:14-15
    Ye shall not go after other gods, of the gods of the people which are round about you;(For the LORD thy God is a jealous God among you)

Deuteronomy 10:17
    For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords.

Deuteronomy 28:14
    Thou shalt not ... go after other gods to serve them.

Joshua 24:2
    They served other gods.

Joshua 24:14
    Fear the Lord ... and put away the gods which your fathers served.

Judges 11:24
    Wilt not thou possess that which Chemosh thy god giveth thee to possess?

1 Samuel 6:5
    Ye shall give glory unto the God of Israel: peradventure he will lighten his hand from off you, and from off your gods.

1 Samuel 28:13
    And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

1 Chronicles 16:25
    The Lord ... is to be feared above all gods.

Psalm 82:1
    God standeth in the congregation of the mighty, he judgeth among the gods.

Psalm 82:6
    I have said, Ye are gods.

Psalm 86:8
    Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O Lord.

Psalm 96:4
    For the Lord ... is to be feared above all gods.

Psalm 97:7
    Worship him, all ye gods.

Psalm 135:5
    Our Lord is above all gods.

Psalm 136:2
    O give thanks unto the God of gods.

Jeremiah 1:16
    I will utter my judgments against them ... who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods.

Jeremiah 10:11
    The gods that have not made the heavens and the earth, even they shall perish from the earth, and from under these heavens.

Jeremiah 25:6
    And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.

Jeremiah 46:25
    I will punish the multitude of No, and Pharaoh, and Egypt, with their gods.

Zephaniah 2:11
    The Lord will be terrible to them: for he will famish all the gods of the earth.

John 10:33-34
    The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God. Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

1 John 5:7
    For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Dieser René müsste also gar nicht verzweifelt argumentieren und sich auf dubiose Quellen stützen.

Viele Grüße

Gipfelstürmer

P.S.: Der Titel Deines Postings lautet: "Unsere Freunde vertragen keine Wahrheit". Was ist in diesem Zusammenhang denn "die Wahrheit"?

zur Nachrichtenliste
auf diesen Beitrag antworten:

nicht möglich, da das maximale Themenalter erreicht wurde.

zur Nachrichtenliste
das Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge in diesem Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge außerhalb dieses Themengebietes: zur Nachrichtenliste
zurück
www.mormonentum.de