Das Exmo-Diskussionsforum

Beitrag 146 von 205 Beiträgen.
Seite erstellt am 6.5.24 um 11:06 Uhr
zur Nachrichtenliste
der Beitrag:
Verfasser: SvenB
Datum: Mittwoch, den 6. Juli 2005, um 0:26 Uhr
Betrifft: Schafe

>ist es denn für den auferstandenen Christus unmöglich, auch andere Völker (oder Schafe) zu besuchen? Ist es denn nicht irgendwie unfair, sich nur den Leuten im Mittelmeerraum zu zeigen? Ich dachte immer, er liebt alle gleichermassen.

Wenn er hätte alle Völker besuchen sollen, hätte er viel zu tun gehabt... er liebte also nur das Volk im nahen Osten und in einem Teil der USA... wer´s glaubt wird selig.

Diese Geschichte ist erfunden und passte in den Zeitgeist des 19 Jahrhunderts in den USA, wir haben darüber schon genügend diskutiert.

>Hast Du zu diesen Aussagen irgendwelche Referenzen? Oder berufst Du dich auch nur auf Aussagen, welche sich auf Hörensagen wie Amias zeigte, beziehen?

Es gibt ein Kirchenlied, da wird über eine Mutter im Himmel gesungen. Jeder weiß, dass Gott einst war wie wir Menschen, also auch verheiratet war.

Das Jesus verheiratet war wird zwar nicht mehr offiziell gelehrt, aber die reine und einzig wahre Lehre hatte einmal Bestand (siehe unten) - und jeder aktive Mormonen weiß, dass Jesus verheiratet gewesen sein muss. Viel Hehl wird darum in der Sonntagschule auch nicht gemacht. Die Lehre wird allgemein akzeptiert. Eure Argumentation ist wirklich scheinheilig.

Quellen:
We say it was Jesus Christ who was married, to be brought into the  relation whereby he could see his seed, before he was crucified  (President Orson Hyde, Oct. 6, 1854, Journal of Discourses,  2:82 [Vol 2, page 82]).

President Brigham Young, the president and prophet, speaking afterwards at the same General  Conference , October 6, l854, began his sermon with the remark, "I do not wish to eradicate any items from the lecture Elder Hyde has given us this evening.....but I will say he has not dipped into it yet; he has only run round the edge of the field.  He has done so beautifully, and it will  have its desired effect." (Journal of Discourses, 2:88-90)

I discover that some of the Eastern papers represent me as a great  blasphemer, because I said, in my lecture on Marriage, at our last [General] Conference [cf. JD 2:79-87, October 6, l854], that Jesus Christ was married at Cana of Galilee, that Mary, Martha, and others were his wives, and that he began children.  All that I have to say in reply to that charge is this--they worship a Savior that is too pure and holy to fulfil the commands of his Father.  I worship one that is just pure and holy enough to "fulfil all  righteousness;’ no only the righteous law of baptism, but the still more righteous and important law "to multiply and replenish the earth."  Startle not at this!  for even the Father himself honored that law by coming down to Mary, without a natural body, and begetting a son; and if Jesus begat children, he only "did that which he had seen his Father do." (President Orson Hyde, March  l8, l855;  Journal of Discourses, 2:2l0)

It will be borne in mind that once on a time, there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and on a careful reading of that transaction, it will be discovered that no less a person than Jesus Christ was married on that occasion.  If he was never married, his intimacy with Mary and Martha, and the other Mary also whom Jesus loved, must have been highly unbecoming and improper to say the best of it. (Orson Hyde, Journal of Discourses, 4:259)

zur Nachrichtenliste
auf diesen Beitrag antworten:

nicht möglich, da das maximale Themenalter erreicht wurde.

zur Nachrichtenliste
das Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge in diesem Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge außerhalb dieses Themengebietes: zur Nachrichtenliste
zurück
www.mormonentum.de