Das Exmo-Diskussionsforum

Erster Beitrag von 8 Beiträgen.
Seite erstellt am 29.3.24 um 10:30 Uhr
zur Nachrichtenliste
der Beitrag:
Verfasser: Sappho
Datum: Dienstag, den 9. März 2010, um 6:37 Uhr
Betrifft: War der Sohn von Marie Osmond schwul?

Beging er deshalb Selbstmord, wie Rosanne Barr in ihrem Blog schrieb?

http://www.mormonapologetics.org/topic/48327-marie-osmonds-faith-criticized-by-rosanne-barr/ :

marie osmonds poor gay son killed himself because he had been told how wrong and how sick he was every day of his life by his church and the people in it. Calling that “depression” is a lie! (...)
Marie also has a gay daughter! Hey, I want her and all the gay kids in the world to know that they are just fine being gay and that they deserve love and respect instead of insults and rebuke! I have gay people in my family and my circle of friends and I am kicking bigot *** and taking names!(...)
How sickening. I know so many mormon kids who were gay and committed suicide, and I just cannot and will not stay quiet in order to not offend bigots anymore. It is all so terribly depressing.
Marie please don’t talk about how your faith in your church has helped you get through this one! Please get some integrity and tell that church of yours that you will leave it and stop giving it ten percent of your money if they don’t stop trying to destroy your kids’ and all gay people’s civil rights and dreams and hopes!!
G-d is trying to use you for something good and this is your opportunity! Your church is wrong and on the wrong wrong wrong side of things! Get as vocal about that as you are about your diet. G-d bless you too, Marie.

Kommntar eines Mormonen Obiwan, selber Link):

What irritates me most is how the pro-gay movement and it’s bigoted supporters have the gal to "lie" about the Church in everything they say. Homosexuality or gay issues are basically NEVER talked about in the Church. Of all the years I’ve been a mormon, it’s always just a passing thought like once a year if even that, the idea that homosexuality is wrong, or a reading of the Proclamation on the family. Mormons and the Church have nothing to do with "gays" or gay issues in general.

Was würdet IHR ihm antworten, wenn ihr könntet?

zur Nachrichtenliste
auf diesen Beitrag antworten:

nicht möglich, da das maximale Themenalter erreicht wurde.

zur Nachrichtenliste
das Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge in diesem Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge außerhalb dieses Themengebietes: zur Nachrichtenliste
zurück
www.mormonentum.de