Das Exmo-Diskussionsforum

Beitrag 23 von 42 Beiträgen.
Seite erstellt am 18.4.24 um 5:01 Uhr
zur Nachrichtenliste
der Beitrag:
Verfasser: svenx
Datum: Freitag, den 28. Januar 2011, um 13:08 Uhr
Betrifft: Schönfärberei

>Aber Jesus hatte kein Interesse daran, herumzulaufen und Leute für ihren „falschen“ Glauben zu maßregeln.

>Er sprach davon, seine Feinde zu lieben, den Armen zu helfen, zu vergeben, sanftmütig zu sein und die andere Wange hinzuhalten.

Dafür dass Joseph Smith glaubte, er sei Jesus recht nah gewesen im Vorherdasein hat er doch gänzlich andere Meinungen zu diesem Thema - und mit der Wange hinhalten hatte er es auch nicht so... (übrigens waren einige seiner seine Nachfolger weitaus schlimmere Hetzer gegen die etablierten Glaubenssysteme) :

"The old Catholic church traditions are worth more than all you have said. Here is a principle of logic that most men have no more sense than to adopt. I will illustrate it by an old apple tree. Here jumps off a branch and says, I am the true tree, and you are corrupt. If the whole tree is corrupt, are not its branches corrupt? If the Catholic religion is a false religion, how can any true religion come out of it? If the Catholic church is bad, how can any good thing come out of it?"
History of the Church, 6:478; Discourses of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 223; Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p. 375

"But meddle not with any man for his religion: all governments ought to permit every man to enjoy his religion unmolested. No man is authorized to take away life in consequence of difference of religion, which all laws and governments ought to tolerate and protect, right or wrong. Every man has a natural, and, in our country, a constitutional right to be a false prophet, as well as a true prophet. If I show, verily, that I have the truth of God, and show that ninety-nine out of every hundred professing religious ministers are false teachers, having no authority, while they pretend to hold the keys of God’s kingdom on earth, and was to kill them because they are false teachers, it would deluge the whole world with blood."
History of the Church 6:304

"For hundreds of years the world was wrapped in a veil of spiritual darkness, until there was not one fundamental truth belonging to the place of salvation ...Joseph Smith declared that in the year 1820 the Lord revealed to him that all the ’Christian’ churches were in error, teaching for commandments the doctrines of men" (Doctrines of Salvation, vol. 3, p.282).

"What is it that inspires professors of Christianity generally with a hope of salvation? It is that smooth, sophisticated influence of the devil, by which he deceives the whole world" (Teachings of the Prophet Joseph Smith, p.270).

zur Nachrichtenliste
auf diesen Beitrag antworten:

nicht möglich, da das maximale Themenalter erreicht wurde.

zur Nachrichtenliste
das Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge in diesem Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge außerhalb dieses Themengebietes: zur Nachrichtenliste
zurück
www.mormonentum.de