Das Exmo-Diskussionsforum

Erster Beitrag von 9 Beiträgen.
Seite erstellt am 25.4.24 um 9:29 Uhr
zur Nachrichtenliste
der Beitrag:
Verfasser: svenx
Datum: Dienstag, den 26. Januar 2010, um 12:13 Uhr
Betrifft: Klassische dumme TBM Aussagen / Endowment Video

Vor zwei Wochen wurde bei "Big Love" ja Teil des aktuellen Endowments ausgestrahlt - es war faszinierend, da die das auch auf deutsch sehr gut rüber brachten. In einem Blog wurde nun darüber diskutiert. Eine Teilnehmerin "Nadine" sagte, dass ihre Tochter sich von der Familie entfernte seit sie vor 4 Jahren Mormonin geworden ist - was mich persönlich nicht wundert, allein der Zeitaufwand ist ja enorm. Schön unverschämt aber typisch mormonisch ist dann die Antwort auf ihr Post:

Nadine: My husband and I (mostly me) are interested in the Mormon religion because his daughter converted to the religion about 10 years ago. It was never an issure until she married four years ago. As soon as she married ,our family realtionship decreased in significance drastically and her life now revolves around her Mormon in-laws. There seems to be such a hyprocisy in the Mormon religion to promote family and rituals, yet they can treat family members not Mormon as outsiders and insignificant beings. We live in a predominately Mormon community and what I see in “Big Love” is quite authenic in alot of respects. No matter what your religious affiliation everyone should be treated with respect and dignity.

Jake: Nadine, it seems like there’s a problem with your daughter, not with the Church. If your daughter has chosen not to spend time with you, that’s her choice, not the Church’s. Like you said, the Church does nothing but promote family. It seems like you’re unwilling to admit that your family problems are just that: your OWN problems. Instead you want to blame the Church. How silly.

http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/2009/03/16/big-love-endowment-ceremony-relief-or-dismay/

Hier das Video mit Endowment-Szene der TV-Serie:

http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/2009/03/16/big-love-endowment-ceremony-relief-or-dismay/

zur Nachrichtenliste
auf diesen Beitrag antworten:

nicht möglich, da das maximale Themenalter erreicht wurde.

zur Nachrichtenliste
das Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge in diesem Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge außerhalb dieses Themengebietes: zur Nachrichtenliste
zurück
www.mormonentum.de