Beitrag 1 von 9
zum Thema Nächstenliebe auf mormonisch
Seite erstellt am 25.4.24 um 21:43 Uhr
zur Nachrichtenliste
der Beitrag:
Verfasser: Gunar
Datum: Mittwoch, den 31. Oktober 2001, um 23:01 Uhr
Betrifft: Nächstenliebe auf mormonisch

Dieses enthusiastische Schreiben bekam ich heute, und ich möchte es euch nicht vorenthalten, meine geliebten Satrappen.;-)

Date sent:            Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:48:54 +0100
Subject:              Frage zur Mailingliste
To:                   gunar@mormonen.de

Hallo Gunar,

ich habe noch eine Frage bezüglich der Mailingliste:

They leave the church but they can’t leave the church alone.

Obviously you lazy bum don’t have to do anything else but talking crap all day long. If you’re so content with your present live style why do you have to rip on the church you don’t want to belong to anymore? You’re as pathetic as all the other "wana bes" who think that they’ll stop the work of the lord. You incompetent fool! Unfortunately you can’t furnish the faintest proof that the Book of Mormon is not true. I can’t see anything! Dur, dur, dur! Don’t babble, man. I want to see some evidence! Unfortunately science is not a person and if you airhead claim that there’s no evidence it doesn’t mean that there isn’t any evidence. (your brainless stammering is the only evidence - of your spiritual emptiness!!) Unfortunately science is not a person and definitely not somebody who shares your warped ideas. There is enough but I know that that’s to deep for you. You wouldn’t accept it even if the master himself told you.
Unfortunatly nobody is giving you credit for your vain pursuits - only some other freaks of nature as you. Welcome to the psycho club!
Leave us alone, you fiend of the eternal pit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember me to your fellow children of hell.

One of your enemies from the white side.

Go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

zur Nachrichtenliste
auf diesen Beitrag antworten:

nicht möglich, da es sich um einen Legacy-Beitrag handelt

zur Nachrichtenliste
das Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge in diesem Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge außerhalb dieses Themengebietes: zur Nachrichtenliste
zurück
www.mormonentum.de