zum Thema Vielehe - so streut eine KdöR Unwahrheiten
Seite erstellt am 29.3.24 um 16:09 Uhr
zur Nachrichtenliste
der Beitrag:
Verfasser: StellA
Datum: Dienstag, den 3. Juli 2001, um 15:32 Uhr
Betrifft: Neue Offenbarung;-)

James schrieb:

>PS: Krieg ich jetzt vom Schlapplachen auch Schlappohren? Komm ich dann auch ins Fernsehen?

Lieber nicht... sonst nimmt Hinkelstein das zum Analass für eine neue Offenbarung:

Doctrine and Covenants

SECTION 139

Revelation to Gordon B. Hinkley the Prophet, given at Salt Lake City, Utah, July 2001. The faithful members where promised a sign to dicern between Mos and Exmos.

Now, behold, harken unto me, my servant Gordon B. Hinkley, a great and marvelous work is about to  come forth among the children of men.

2 Behold, I am God; give heed to my word. For I am the Alpha and the Omega, my word is quick and powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword, to the dividing asunder of both joints and marrow, therefore give heed unto my word.

3 Because of the many Exmos, who have dwindled in unbelief an led astray my chosen people, yeah even the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saint, I have put a sign on them for the protection of my elect people.

4 And because the Exmos did not keep my commandments and because of their works of iniquity, I have suffered their ears to grow long, yeah even as long as the cureloms ears where. And this is, because they are a loathsom, and a filthy people, full of idleness and all manner of abominations.

5 But the ears of my true and faithful servants, those how where truthful to my commandments and kept all the covenants they made with me, remain small and delightsom.

6 And this I did, so you may not be led astray by those evil Exmos, yeah even the Exmos in the mormon.de-forum.

7 And I, Jesus Christ, your Lord and your God, have spoken it unto you, that I might bring about my righteous purposes unto the children of men. Amen

zur Nachrichtenliste
auf diesen Beitrag antworten:

nicht möglich, da es sich um einen Legacy-Beitrag handelt

zur Nachrichtenliste
das Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge in diesem Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge außerhalb dieses Themengebietes: zur Nachrichtenliste
zurück
www.mormonentum.de