Erster Beitrag von 2 Beiträgen.
Seite erstellt am 19.4.24 um 20:14 Uhr
zur Nachrichtenliste
der Beitrag:
Verfasser: Janeway
Datum: Montag, den 16. Juli 2007, um 23:05 Uhr
Betrifft: Kindesmissbrauch bei den Mormonen

In einem Internetbeitrag las ich von einer Frau, die dieses schilderte:

I think we have a long ways to go w/ abuse issues (and mental health issues too). My father was only disfellowshipped for abusing me. Even though he says he doesn’t remember abusing me (for several years) and even though he sent my therapist a newspaper article & me a video tape about how a man’s life was ruined by his daughter’s "false memory accusations). It had upset me so much when the Stake Pres. called me about the disfellowship of my father that I took an overdose of sleeping pills (and had to have my stomach pumped). Sometimes I get angry at his church leaders and then I have to remember Heavenly Father will take care of it in the end. Sometimes I have felt his church leaders were more interested in getting him active again and not much help to me- the victim. I think of it as when the scriptures talk about leaving the ninety and nine and seeking the one. (But to me it’s more like leaving the sixty and six and losing the thirty and three (since one in three women are sexually abused- I think they say the number is about the same even in the church). Plus my dad was told by his Stake Pres. not to get professional counseling & dig up the past. Come on. The man is a pedophile- he got mom pregnant when she was 15 and had to get married. Oh well.

Hier wird deutlich, wie die Praxis in der LDS oft ist. Der Täter wird beschützt, denn schließlich trägt er ja das Penistum (kein Schreibfehler), und ist viel wichtiger für diese Sekte, als eine Frau oder ein Kind, besonders, wenn dieses Kind ein Mädchen ist!
Und die Überlebende der sexualisierten Gewalt wird beschuldigt und dadurch ein weiteres Mal vergewaltigt! Wie hieß es in einem Artikel doch so schön? Ach ja, „Blame the victim“ (Dem Opfer die Schuld geben)!
Dort heißt es unter anderem:

Statistics from the Boy Scouts of America and the National Committee for the Prevention of Child Abuse indicate one in four girls and one in six boys will be sexually abused before they reach the age of 18. These statistics apply to all large populations. Despite public emphasis on family values, child abuse still invades Mormon families; one in four Mormon girls and one in six Mormon boys will be sexually abused by age 18.

Wobei ich diese Statistik als geschönt ansehe, denn viele Fachleute gehen inzwischen davon aus, das jedes 2. Mädchen und jeder 5. Junge sexuell ausgebeutet werden. Aber die LDS gibt lieber Millionen von Dollar aus, wie die RKK, als etwas zu tun, um Opfer zu schützen, und die Täter der gerechten Bestrafung zuzuführen!
Eine echt „feine“ Kirche ist das!!!

zur Nachrichtenliste
auf diesen Beitrag antworten:

nicht möglich, da das maximale Themenalter erreicht wurde.

zur Nachrichtenliste
das Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge außerhalb dieses Themengebietes: zur Nachrichtenliste
zurück
www.mormonentum.de