Was Jesus gay?

Hello folks,

I found this joke on a side of former members of the mormons:

But then there were equally good arguments
HE WAS GAY
1. The Boy Scouts won’t claim him as a former member
2. He was still "single" at 33 and his beloved companion was John
3. He was rejected by the Pharasees and Saducees
There indeed are several authors and biblical researcher for it which thinks Jesus Christ was homosexual, because of two facts.

1. He was a rabbi and he was not been married which was impossible in the time then! A rabbi had to be married as a rabbi! There was only a rabbi in the whole Jewish history who was unmarried and therefore who apologized continually. Therefore was either Jesus secretly marry (some mean with Maria Magdalee) or if he was gay, John then was his "favorite disciple", as a suspected lover!

2. The attitude which Jesus had apparently  to the homosexuality topic was very tolerant. In his parable about the resurrection (Luke 17) he talk about two men in a bed of which one rises from the dead, the other one don’t. Two men were not allowed to lie in bed with each other in the antiquity and the Jewish marked world; apart from "backs to backs", if something lay between them. As for the rest homosexuality was not looked (like in the OT) but as unseemly in the new testament as a "death worthy" sin. As something a Christian doesn’t do!

Was Christ gay?
I think nobody can answer this question certainly! Nobody knows it! But alone the idea could, has a little very much anyway rising, I find be this it so! Particularly with regard to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints!
If Jesus Christ was gay, this church then can’t fight against homosexuals and transsexuals any more!
Wouldn’t this be terrific?

zur Nachrichtenliste
auf diesen Beitrag antworten:

nicht möglich, da das maximale Themenalter erreicht wurde.

zur Nachrichtenliste
das Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge in diesem Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge außerhalb dieses Themengebietes: zur Nachrichtenliste
zurück
www.mormonentum.de