Das Exmo-Diskussionsforum

Beitrag 13 von 23 Beiträgen.
Seite erstellt am 29.3.24 um 2:08 Uhr
zur Nachrichtenliste
der Beitrag:
Verfasser: SvenB
Datum: Sonntag, den 8. Februar 2004, um 20:03 Uhr
Betrifft: What´s the difference?

>The rank, rabid abolitionists, whom I call black-hearted Republicans, have set the whole national fabric on fire. Do you know this, Democrats? They have kindled the fire that is raging now from the north to the south, and from the south to the north. I am no abolitionist. Neither am I a proslavery man; I hate some of their principles and especially some of their conduct, as I do the gates of hell. The Southerners make the negroes, and the Northerners worship them; this is all the difference between slaveholders and abolitionists. I would like the President of the United States and all the world to hear this.

>Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African race? If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be so. The nations of the earth have transgressed every law that God has given, they have changed the ordinances and broken every covenant made with the fathers, and they are like a hungry man that dreameth that he eateth, and he awaketh and behold he is empty.<

Wo steht da was von Missbrauch durch die Sklavenhalter? Der erwählte Samen, darf sich nicht mit dem von Kain vermischen. Klare Aussage, die ja auch Sinn macht. Denn dieses Volk hat sich versündigt und muss über Generationen dafür büßen.

> How long is that race to endure the dreadful curse that is upon them? That curse will remain upon them, and they never can hold the Priesthood or share in it until all the other descendants of Adam have received the promises and enjoyed the blessings of the Priesthood and the keys thereof. Until the last ones of the residue of Adam’s children are brought up to that favourable position, the children of Cain cannot receive the first ordinances of the Priesthood. <

Nicht nur das er sagt, Gott habe die Leute eingefärbt, nein er hat auch die Nasen platt gemacht (im original-text). Aber interessant wäre schon zu erfahren, wie die Auslegung des Zeitpunkts zu sehen ist. Wann ist der Zeitpunkt, dass alle Kinder Adams in den Genuss der Segnungen kommen und sich in einer bevorzugten Position befinden?

1978?!?!

Gustl, man kann sich alles schönreden, diese Lehre ist ein absoluter Schmarrn. Genau so ein Blödsinn, dass die Indianer aus Strafe gefärbt wurden und aus Israel kamen. Wer´s glaubt wird seelig!:-)

zur Nachrichtenliste
auf diesen Beitrag antworten:

nicht möglich, da das maximale Themenalter erreicht wurde.

zur Nachrichtenliste
das Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge in diesem Themengebiet: zur Nachrichtenliste
die neuesten Beiträge außerhalb dieses Themengebietes: zur Nachrichtenliste
zurück
www.mormonentum.de